Centralized Solar Power Plant
Centralized Solar Power Generation (PLTS) is a power plant that is installed in one location and then distributed through the network to the house with energy restrictions.
• Package based on the total capacity of solar panels installed and can be adjusted to the needs.
• Works automatically and independently and is relatively easy in operation and maintenance.
• Can be combined with generators / resources such as generators / PLN in hybrid mode.
• Can be centrally controlled and monitored using wireless networks. * optional
• The main components are tested according to national / international standards.
• Environmentally friendly and without pollution.
• Limitation of customers using energy limiter which can be re-programmed by the manager (initial standard 300-500 Wh / home / day).
• Testing and certification before operation.